Terms of participation
1. SUBJECT OF THE CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION AND ORGANIZER
(1) These terms and conditions set the conditions for participation in the Ana Ivanović Natural Performance Launch raffle and any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the raffle are provided on the website www.ana-natural-performance.com.
(2) The organizer of the raffle is Cura Cosmetics Group, Doktor-Franz-Werner-Strasse 19, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria, e-mail: email@example.com
(3) Participation in this raffle constitutes acceptance of these conditions of participation.
(4) The raffle is not connected to Facebook Twitter or Instagram, it is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2. PREREQUISITE FOR PARTICIPATION
(1) Anyone who has reached the age of 18 and is resident in Austria or Germany is eligible to enter this competition. Employees of the I am Group and the Cura Cosmetics Group, employees of affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with forged identities or with identities of third parties or with multiple e-mail accounts by one person, the participation of professional raffle participants or the use of automated mass participation procedures is not permitted.
(2) The Ana Ivanović Natural Performance giveaway begins on 02/13/2013 at 12:00pm and ends on 02/16/2013 at 12:00pm.
(3) To be eligible, entrants must post a picture of themselves and Ana Ivanović on Instagram in their feed or story and link both @ananaturalperformance and @dm_beauty. The participation in the giveaway is open from 13/02/2023 at 12:00pm until 16/02/2023 at 12:00am.
3. WIN AND NOTIFICATION OF WIN
(1) The following will be raffled among all participants:
5 boxes with the following products from the Ana Ivanović Natural Performance range: day cream, eye cream, cleansing powder, pore refining serum, moisturizing serum and radiance serum.
(2) Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible participants after the respective entry deadline. The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram within one week of the respective entry deadline and asked to confirm by email that the prize has been accepted. In the declaration that the prize is accepted, the name, address and contact details of the winner must be stated.
(3) If the respective participant does not confirm within 7 days after receipt of the message that he/she accepts the prize, the next participant following him/her from the draw will become the winner.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant. The prize is not transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept a substitute prize that corresponds to the prize offered in terms of value and quality.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by mail and free of charge to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. LIABILITY OF THE PARTICIPANT FOR TEXT AND PHOTO UPLOADS AND RELEASE
(1) If the participant sends texts or uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant shall indemnify the organizer against claims of third parties - of whatever nature - which are asserted as a result of the unlawful use of image and text material used by the participant. The organizer shall inform the participant of the claim immediately after becoming aware of the infringement. In addition to the damages to be compensated, the indemnification obligation includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organizer from the necessary legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees).
5. EXCLUSION FROM THIS RAFFLE
A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or if photos or other content used (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The organizer shall only be liable for damages - regardless of the legal grounds - in the event of intent and gross negligence on the part of its legal representatives or vicarious agents, as well as in the event of culpable breach of essential contractual obligations. In the case of only slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations, liability shall be limited to compensation for damage typical of the contract and foreseeable at the time the raffle was held. This limitation of liability shall not apply to breaches of duty caused intentionally or by gross negligence by the organizer, its legal representatives or its vicarious agents, nor to culpably caused damage resulting from injury to life, body or health, nor to liability under the Product Liability Act.
7. PREMATURE TERMINATION AND CHANGES
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the raffle in whole or in part at any time, even without observing any deadlines, or to change its course, in particular if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons to guarantee proper implementation of the competition.
8. DATA PROTECTION
We process your personal data in accordance with our data protection information.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) Austrian law shall apply.
(3) Legal recourse is excluded insofar as this concerns the implementation of the raffle and the prize draw.
Status: February 2023